Residents in Tremont and other towns and cities are receiving a confusing unsolicited mailing regarding absentee ballots and telling voters they may not be registered with their locality. Tremont Town Clerk Katie Dandurand joined WDEA's Chris Popper to talk about this mailing, and how to receive an absentee ballot from your town or city.

To request an absentee ballot from the Maine Secretary of State Office click HERE. You can also call your local Town or City Office and speak to the Town or City Clerk to receive an absentee ballot.

More From WDEA Ellsworth Maine