Southwest Harbor Flamingo Festival Schedule and Parade Sign Up
One of my favorite festivals will take place the weekend after the 4th of July, with the Annual Flamingo Festival in Southwest Harbor July 10th-11th.
Saturday July 10th
- Parade at 10 a.m. To register for the parade click HERE
- Craft Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Green in front of the Harbor House)
- After the Parade you can have your photos taken by donation to the Silas Rocks Campaign with the Transformers
Sunday July 11th
- Craft Fair from 10a.m.to 2 p.m. (Green in front of the Harbor House)
- Flash in the Pan Steel Band Concert 7:30 p.m. on the Green in front of the Pemetic School. Suggested donation $5.00 per person with proceeds going to the Harbor House. Bring Your Own Chair or Blanket
Check out photos from the Flamingo Festivals over the years. We will be there broadcasting live again this year, so make sure you come up so we can get your picture and don't forget your flamingo attire!
Flamingo Festival 2019
Flamingo Festival 2018