Red Sox-Indians April 6th
The Boston Red Sox are set to take on the Cleveland Indians in game 2 of the 2016 season on Wednesday, April 6th with the first pitch at 6:10 PM. Manager John Farrell has posted the line-up for tonight's game
1. Mookie Betts - Right Field
2. Dustin Pedroia - 2nd Base
3. Xander Bogaerts - Shortstop
4. David Ortiz - Designated Hitter
5. Hanley Ramirez - 1st Base
6. Travis Shaw - 3rd Base
7. Brock Holt - Left Field
8. Blake Swihart - Catcher
9. Jackie Bradley Jr. - Centerfield
Clay Buchholz is scheduled to pitch for the Boston Red Sox and he will be opposed by Carlos Carrasco for the Indians.
These 2 teams will conclude the 3-game series Thursday night at 6:10 PM.