Track Tennis Courts and Playgrounds to Open at MDIRSS Schools Effective July 13
Effective Monday, July 13th, the track, tennis courts and playgrounds at MDI Regional Schools (AOS 91) will be open to the public, with the following guidelines....
1. All State of Maine and CDC guidelines must be followed and adhere to at all times...social distancing, no large gathering, face covering, etc.
2. No team organized practices or equipment will be allowed or available
3. Any person using the facilities will do so at their own risk. MDIRSS will not be responsible for any issues that may occur
4. Only 2 tennis courts will be available at this time.
5. Public restrooms will not be available
6. Please note that the gyms and weight room will not be available
7. Please note that all schools in MDIRSS are still shut down and not available