Northeast Harbor Christmas Festival Dec 2nd
Northeast Harbor won’t be a small sleepy town on Saturday, December 2nd with the Northeast Harbor Christmas Festival, a day full of activities highlighted by Santa’s arrival at the Marina aboard the Sunbeam at 4 PM.
Here are the full schedule of events
- 9 AM – Registration for The Neighborhood House 5th Annual Frosty 5K and Kids Fun Run
- 9:30 AM Kid’s Fun Run Begins
- 10 AM Frosty 5k Run/Walk Begins
- 10 AM – 12 Noon Holiday Card and Snowflake Making Station at the Northeast Harbor Library
- 1 PM – 3 PM Santa’s Workshop at The Neighborhood House
- 3 PM – 6 PM Horse and Carriage Rides with Waikerie Farm (weather permitting)
- 3 PM Caroling with the Girl Scouts at the Maple Lane Apartments
- 3:45 PM Caroling at the Marina
- 4 PM Santa’s Arrival on the Sunbeam at the Marina
- 4 PM - 4:15 PM Wagon Rides from the Marina to Main Street.
- 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM Visits with Santa – Front Porch of Carter’s Real Estate
- 4:30 PM – 7 PM Bonfire on Main Street in Front of the Great Harbor Maritime Museum. Snacks and Crafts Available to Benefit Local Non Profits.
- 4:30 PM –6 PM Festival of Trees at the Mount Desert Nursery School