March 26th Letter From Ellsworth Superintendent Higgins to Parents and Students
Ellsworth Superintendent Dan Higgins sent out a letter to Parents, Guardians and Students on Thursday afternoon, March 26th.
You can read the full letter here
One of the key items that the Ellsworth School Department has been working on is feeding students. Beginning on Wednesday, April 1st, there will be a program in place to make available Breakfast AND Lunch for ALL Ellsworth School District Students at NO Cost to students or families. Food will be available to be picked up in the parking lot at Reny's Department Store from 10 a.m to 12 Noon. As details are finalized and procedures for pick-up are put in place there will be another letter sent out.
All Ellsworth School District facilities are closed to the public through April 27th. If you have questions or are in need of assistance, please call during office hours, leave a message or communicate via email.
Current office hours are
- Superintendent's Office 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. 664-7100
- Ellsworth High School Office 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. 667-4722
- Ellsworth Elementary-Middle School Office 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. 667-6241
- HCTC Office 8 a.m. -1 p.m. 667-9729
- Adult Ed Facilities Are Closed 667-7110 (Leave a message)