Holiday TV Shows – Monday November 14
There are 10 days until Thanksgiving and 41 days until Christmas. Here are tonight's (Monday, November 14th's) Prime Time Christmas Specials.
- 6 p.m. - Secretly Santa - Rivals develop unexpected feelings while working together
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Hotel - A big city hotelier must pull off a major project.
- 10 p.m. - Miracle in Motor City - A woman and a former flame search for Smokey Robinson.
- 6 p.m. - Home Alone - A boy defends his home against inept burglars
- 8 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - Kevin ends up in New York when he boards the wrong plane
- 6 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - First Snow
- 8 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Getting ready for Thanksgiving
- 10 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship: Gingerbread Showdown - Elves Elfing off
- 8 p.m. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - A traditional Griswold yuletide backfires in comic fashion.
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - Love at the Christmas Contest - Angie enters a tree decorating contest
- 8 p.m. - Royally Wrapped for Christmas - Lindsay finds love with a prince during a job interview
- 10 pm. - Angel Falls Christmas - A devoted doctor has little time for the Christmas spirit.
- 6 p.m. - The Christmas Contest - A former couple compete in a Christmas contest to earn money.
- 8 p.m. - The Nine Kittens of Christmas - Two cat lovers must find homes for a litter of kittens.
- 10 p.m. - Christmas at the Plaza - Jessica is hired to create the Plaza's Christmas display.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6p.m. - One December Night - Two music managers work together on a televised performance.
- 8 p.m. - Christmas in My Heart - A violinist and a country music star meet at the holidays
- 10 p.m. - A Gift to Remember - A hopeless romantic finds love with a handsome stranger.
Get our free mobile app
LOOK: The top holiday toys from the year you were born
With the holiday spirit in the air, it’s the perfect time to dive into the history of iconic holiday gifts. Using national toy archives and data curated by The Strong from 1920 to today, Stacker searched for products that caught hold of the public zeitgeist through novelty, innovation, kitsch, quirk, or simply great timing, and then rocketed to success.