Ellsworth Little League Registration Open Through Friday March 26
A couple of 50 degree days and everyone is ready to get outside! The Ellsworth Little League is now accepting registration for their Major League Baseball and Softball Teams, Minor League Baseball and Softball, Farm League Baseball and Softball and T-Ball teams. Registration is now open and ends on Friday, March 26th.
Age for each league and cost is below
- Major League Baseball & Softball: League Ages 11 & 12 cost $120 ($20 will be refunded after volunteering for one game during the season!)
- Minor League Baseball & Softball: League Ages 8, 9 & 10 cost $120 ($20 will be refunded after volunteering for one game during the season!)
- Farm League Baseball & Softball: League Ages 6 & 7 cost $40
- T-Ball - child must be 5 as of May 1, 2021 cost $30
There are scholarships available for those in need.
To register CLICK HERE
A few notes from the Ellsworth Little League organizers
- We will need the school enrollment and medical release form filled out and returned to us before your player can take the field. Please print both during the registration process, complete them and return to us through this email or mail to us at P.O. Box 1351 Ellsworth, ME 04605.
- For the school enrollment form, we know that parents can't access the schools right now, so we will get them to the schools for signatures once they are all returned.
- If your child is out of our league boundaries and wishes to play with Ellsworth Little League, this program may not allow you to do so. Contact us to request a waiver and we can help you from there.
- A couple of birth months overlap in our t-ball and farm league divisions meaning your child is eligible for both. We strongly recommend a year of t-ball if your child has never played before as it is a great introduction to the game. Farm league is more structured for those who have played in the t-ball program.
- Registration closes on Friday March 26, 2021.
- If there are any questions or issues during the registration progress, please contact us through email or facebook. This is a brand new program to us, too!