Community Baby Shower at Mill Mall in Ellsworth Saturday September 17th 10 am – 12 noon
If you are pregnant, have a new baby or are breastfeeding WIC of Hancock and Washington Counties invites you to a Community Baby Shower this Saturday, September 17th from 10 a.m. to 12 Noon at the Mill Mall in Ellsworth.
In addition to WIC (Women, Infant and Children) of Hancock and Washington Counties being being the host, other sponsoring partners who will be in attendance include:
• Maine Families (Cradle Me)
• Downeast Community Partners (Maternal & Child Health)
• Child Development Services (“Birth to 3” Early Intervention program)
• Sunrise Opportunity Prevention Council
• Mindful Maine Mama Lactation Services
• Dr. Sarah Lucey from Wellness Chiropractic
• Dr. Megan Pinkham from Life Source Family Chiropractic
• Kristen Hayward from Anchored Women’s Health
This is a great opportunity to connect, receive great information and have some fun! There will be cool baby swag, breastfeeding supplies, yummy treats and amazing raffle prizes. Prizes include:
• Graco Pack n’ Play
• Infant car seat
• $100 gift certificate from Zi Photography
• Baby themed gift baskets
• Handmade baby blankets
• Restaurant gift certificates and grocery cards
There is still time to get involved! If you are a group, club or business that would like to support this great event, perhaps you would consider:
• Holding a “diaper drive” and donating these much-needed items to the event – diapers, baby wash, baby lotion, diaper rash cream and wipes
• Purchasing a new, quality baby item to donate to the raffle prizes!
This Community Baby Shower is free and open to the public. The event will be held in the parking lot in front of the WIC / Maine Family Planning offices behind the Mill Mall on Saturday, September 17th, from 10:00a.m. until 12:00p.m.
For more information, “like” the WIC of Hancock & Washington Counties Facebook page or call the office at 207-667-5304.