City of Ellsworth to Hold Emergency City Council Meeting April 2 6:30 p.m.
The City of Ellsworth will hold an emergency City Council Meeting Thursday, April 2nd at 6:30 p.m.
You can watch the meeting on their Facebook Page
Here's the agenda
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of members present.
- Council Order #040000, possible action on adoption of an Emergency Ordinance limiting hotel, motel and short term rentals to those deemed essential workers, General Assistance clients, and those taking care of family members.
- Council Order #040001, possible action on adopting Resolution of the Ellsworth City Council Regarding Non-Resident Visitors During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak to protect public health and safety.
- Council Order #040002, Request to suspend the Pay as You Throw solid waste program through April 30, 2020.
- Council Order #040003, Request to waive interest on any unpaid taxes, water, and sewer through April 30, 2020.
- Council Order #040004, Request to have the City continue to absorb all credit card fees associated with electronic payments until April 30, 2020.
- Council Order #040005, Request to waive foreclosure on unpaid sewer liens expiring on April 16, 2020.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app