MDI Hospital Holds Annual Meeting [VIDEO]
MDI Hospital held their annual meeting on Monday, August 23rd via ZOOM amidst the rising cases of COVID-19.
At the meeting the Hospital acknowledged the everyday heroes not only at the Hospital and its other campuses but in the community as well.
Numerous awards were presented
- Community Hero Award - Elsie Fleming
- Business Hero Award - Bar Harbor Bank and Trust and Bar Harbor Regency
- Volunteer Hero Award - Dr. Ellen Gellestedt
- Healthcare Hero Award - Dr. J.R. Krevans
- Leadership Award - Art Blank
In addition, the MDI Hospital Employee of the Year was announced. That employee was Sheryl Young. The Birch Bay Retirement Village Employee of the Year was announced. That employee was Sara Lyons.
Congratulations to all, and a huge thank you to everyone at MDI Hospital for everything they do to keep everyone safe and the care they provide in the Downeast area.