Holiday TV Shows – Thursday December 1
We are officially into the Holiday Season! It's December 1st and Christmas is just 24 days away! Here are tonight's (Thursday, December 1sts) Holiday TV Shows!
- 8 p.m. - Dolly Parton's Mountain Magic Christmas
- 8 p.m. - Frozen II - Queen Elsa embarks on a journey to the enchanted forests.
- 8 p.m. - Cooking Up Christmas - A chef takes a job with baseball player for the holidays
- 10 p.m. - A Chestnut Family Christmas - A talented pastry chef poses as a wealthy homeowner
- 6 p.m. - Hot Chocolate Holiday - A coffee shop and a dessert shop compete for customers
- 8 p.m. - Serving Up the Holidays - A top chef falls for a handsome rival during the holidays
- 10 p.m. - A Show-Stopping Christmas - A theater director must keep her theater from being sold.
- 6 p.m. - Home Alone - A boy defends his home against inept burglars
- 8:30 p.m. - Home Alone 2:Lost in New York - Kevin ends up in New York when he boards the wrong plane.
- 6 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - First Snow
- 8 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Getting Ready for Thanksgiving
- 10 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Feeling Sweet and Thankful
- 6 p.m. - Four Christmases - A couple must fit in four holidays visits with family.
- 8 p.m. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - A traditional Griswold yuletide backfires in comic fashion.
- 10 p.m. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - A traditional Griswold yuletide backfires in comic fashion.
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - My Favorite Christmas Tree - Kyla meets a Christmas tree farm owner in a small town.
- 8 p.m. - Destined at Christmas - Kim and Theo are determined to meet again
- 10 p.m. - Jingle Bell Princess - A princess is drawn into the life of a widowed father.
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Next Door - A bachelor is left in charge of his niece and nephew
- 8 p.m. - A Tale of Two Christmases - A woman gets to experience two different Christmases.
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Town - Lauren embarks on a new chapter in her life and career.
- 7 p.m. - Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
- 8:45 p.m. - Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Cranberry Christmas - A separated couple feign marital bliss on television
- 8 p.m. - Holiday Hearts - Peyton takes care of a friend's daughter
- 10 p.m. - We Need a Little Christmas - A single mother develops and unexpected friendship.