Holiday TV Shows – Saturday November 26
We are officially into the Holiday Season! Christmas is just 29 days away! Here are tonight's (Saturday, November 26th's) Holiday TV Shows!
- 8 p.m. - The National Dog Show
- 6 p.m. - Steppin' Into the Holiday - An ex-Broadway star falls for the owner of a dance studio.
- 8 p.m. - The 12 Days of Christmas Eve - Santa gives a man 12 chances to relive the same day.
- 10 p.m. - Reba McEntire's Christmas in Tune - A former couple reunite to sing in a Christmas concert
- 6 p.m. - Enchanted - A princess from a fairy-take world lands in the Big Apple.
- 8 p.m. - Good Luck Charlie! It's Christmas - Members of a family get separated during the holidays
- 7 p.m. - The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - SpongeBob and Patrick try to save
- 5:15 p.m. - Aladdin - A street urchin and genie must save an exotic kingdom
- 8:20 p.m. - Mulan - A fearless young woman battles northern invaders in China
- 7 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Gifts That Keep on Giving
- 8 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- 9 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Holidays in All the Ways
- 10 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Ultimate Holiday Party
- 6 p.m. - Elf - A man leaves Santa's workshop to search for his family.
- 8 p.m. - Elf - A man leaves Santa's workshop to search for his family.
- 10 p.m. - Elf - A man leaves Santa's workshop to search for his family.
- 8:28 p.m. - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 8 p.m. - Home Alone - A boy defends his home against inept burglars.
- 10:30 p.m. - Home Alone 2:Lost in New York - Kevin ends up in New York when he boards the wrong plane
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - Christmas at the Drive-In - A property lawyer tries to save her town's local drive-in.
- 8 p.m. - I'm Glad It's Christmas - An aspiring singer participates in a small-scale production
- 10 p.m. - An NYC advertising executive organizes Winter Wonderland
- 6 p.m. - A Tale of Two Christmases - A woman gets to experience two different Christmases
- 8 p.m. - Haul Out the Holly - Neighbors want a woman to join in Christmas Festivities
- 10 p.m. - #Xmas - A woman enters a design contest with help from a friend
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Time for You to Come Home for Christmas - A widow returns home for the holidays and meets a veteran
- 8 p.m. - A Maple Valley Christmas - A rancher starts to question what she actually wants
- 10 p.m. - Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas - A man asks the love of his life to give him a second chance.
LOOK: Oldest Disneyland Rides From 1955 to Today