Holiday TV Shows – Saturday November 19
There are 5 days until Thanksgiving and 36 days until Christmas. Here are tonight's (Saturday, November 19th's) Prime Time Holiday/Christmas Specials.
- 6 p.m. - Sweet Navidad - Sparks fly between two chefs as they prepare a holiday menu.
- 8 p.m. - Santa Bootcamp - An event planner rediscovers the magic of Christmas
- 10 p.m. - Reindeer Games Homecoming - Sparks fly between a teacher and her high school crush.
- 6:40 p.m. - Home Alone 2:Lost in New York - Kevin ends up in New York when he boards the wrong plane.
- 9:20 p.m. - The Lion King - An exiled lion cub tries to take back his royal destiny.
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas Traditions
- 7 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Colors of Christmas
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Reindeer Auditions
- 9 pm. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas Couples
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Gingerbread Parties and Downtown North Pole
- 11 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Can You Crack This One?
- 6:30 p.m. - The Wizard of Oz - A tornado whisks a Kansas girl to a magical land
- 8:47 p.m. - The Wizard of Oz - A tornado whisks a Kansas girl to a magical land
- 11 p.m. - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Children tour the wondrous factory of an odd confectioner.
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - A Merry Christmas Wish - An NYC advertising executive organizes Winter Wonderland
- 8 p.m. - Christmas in Pine Valley - A woman bonds with a reporter over her business.
- 10 p.m. - Jingle Bell Princess - A princess is drawn into the life of a widowed father.
The Hallmark Channel
- 6 p.m. The Royal Nanny - An undercover MI5 agent must resist the charms of a prince
- 8 p.m. - Three Wise Men and a Baby - Three brothers care for a baby throughout the holidays.
- 10 p.m. - Christmas by Starlight - Annie agrees to pose as the legal counsel for a developer.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - A Goodwonk Christmas:Meant for Love - A chance meeting at a wedding brings together two singles
- 8 p.m. - The Christmas Promise - Nicole's grandfather and a carpenter help her with grief.
- 10 p.m. - Long Lost Christmas - A woman plans to surprise her recently widowed mother.