Holiday TV Shows – Friday November 25
We are officially into the Holiday Season! Christmas is just 30 days away! Here are tonight's (Friday, November 25th's) Holiday TV Shows!
- 8 p.m. - How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)
- 8:30 p.m. - Trolls Holiday in Harmony (animated)
- 8 p.m. - Frosty the Snowman (animated)
- 8:30 p.m. - Frosty Returns (animated)
- 9 p.m. - A Christmas Proposal - Sparks fly when a chef poses as an attorney's girlfriend.
- 8 p.m. - Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - A youth embarks on a journey to find his missing grandmother and prove that Santa Claus is real!
- 9 p.m. - Scooby-Doo, Where Are You Now! - The Scooby Gang ends up investigation a mystery where they gather to reminisce about their favorite cases.
- Great Performances - Josh Groban's Great Big Radio Show
- 6 p.m. - Christmas in Mississippi - Holly finds love when she returns to her hometown.
- 8 p.m. - Steppin' Into the Holiday - An ex-Broadway star falls for the owner of a dance studio.
- 10 p.m. - Dear Christmas - A podcast host develops a romance with a firefighter.
- 6:30 p.m. - Home Alone 2:Lost in New York - Kevin ends up in New York when he boards the wrong plane.
- 6 p.m. - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - The final movie
- 5:07 p.m. - The Wizard of Oz - A tornado whisks a Kansas girl to a magical land.
- 7:13 p.m. - The Polar Express - A conductor (Tom Hanks) guides a oy to the North Pole.
- 9:01 p.m. - Fred Claus - Santa's ne'er-do-well brother puts Christmas in jeopardy.
- 6:55 p.m. - Shrek - A grumpy ogre agrees to rescue a captive princess.
- 8:55 p.m. - Shrek 2 - A green ogre must meet his wife's parents
- 8 p.m. - Last Christmas - A Christmas shop elf finds romance with a charming suitor
- 10 p.m. - Last Christmas - A Christmas shop elf finds romance with a charming suitor
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - A Merry Christmas Wish - An NYC advertising executive organizes Winter Wonderland
- 8 p.m. - Christmas at the Drive-In - A property lawyer tries to save her town's local drive-in
- 10 p.m. - Destined at Christmas - Kim and Theo are determined to meet again.
- 8 p.m. - Jeff Dunham: Me the People.
- 9 p.m. - Jeff Dunham: Me the People.
- 10 p.m. - Jeff Dunham: Me the People
- 6 p.m. - #Xmas - A woman enters a design contest with help from a friend
- 8 p.m. - A Royal Corgi Christmas - Sparks fly between a prince and a canine behavior expert
- 10 p.m. - The Royal Nanny - An undercover MI5 agent must resist the charms of a prince.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Christmas on My Mind - Lucy Lovett wakes up holding a wedding dress
- 8 p.m. - Our Italian Christmas Memories - Siblings try to re-create their grandmother's pasta sauce
- 10 p.m. - Time for Them to Come Home for Christmas - A woman with amnesia searches for her identity at Christmas.
Get our free mobile app
20 Must-Have New England Stocking Stuffers
Get your New England Christmas off on the right foot (get it?) with these small, but can't-miss, items.