Holiday TV Shows – Friday November 11
With WDEA flipping to all Holiday music from now through Christmas, it's time to start compiling the list of Holiday Shows that are on TV every night! Remember you can listen to WDEA AM 1370, Downeast Maine's Official Holiday Station on air, and around the world on our free APP, online at WDEA Internet Radio and on any Alexa enabled device!
So set the DVR or get ready to watch in person! Here's the list!
- 8 p.m. - The Greatest @Home Videos:Thanks & Giving
- 6 p.m. - Merry Swissmas - Sparks fly between a woman and a single dad in Switzerland
- 8 p.m. The Dog Days of Christmas - An aid worker steps in to save a local animal shelter
- 10 p.m. - A Welcome Home Christmas - Chloe and Michael help out at the Army Christmas Toy Drive.
- 7:30 p.m. - Fred Claus - Santa's ne'er-do-well brother puts Christmas in jeopardy.
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - A Match Made at Christmas - Holly's all-knowing great-aunt "matches up her and Chris.
- 8 p.m. - A Christmas Miracle for Daisy - Daisy tries to get her uncle and his ex-girlfriend together.
- 10 p.m. - A Kindhearted Christmas - Jamie tries to keep a secret while pursuing a new romance
- 6 p.m. - On the 12th Date of Christmas - Two game designers team up to create a scavenger hunt.
- 8 p.m. - In Merry Measure - A pop star finds herself coaching a high school choir
- 10 p.m. - All Saints Christmas - A singer travels home with her ex to celebrate Christmas.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Holiday for Heroes - Audrey and Matt meet for the 1st time
- 8 p.m. Time for You to Come Home for Christmas - A widow returns home for the holidays and meets a veteran
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Bedtime Stories - A woman tells her daughter bedtime stories about her father.