Bucksport’s 8th Annual Parade of Lights and Fireworks – Saturday December 9th
There's so much happening in Bucksport, Saturday December 9th as part of their 8th Annual Parade of Lights and Fireworks! The weather should be enjoyable with temperatures in the afternoon in the lower 40's.
Here's the final list of activities
- 9:00 Ryan Detour Wrestling Tournament at Bucksport High - RSU 25.
- 9:00 - 2:00 The Orland Community and Fitness Center will be hosting their annual craft fair!
- 12:00 - 2:00 Photos with Santa at the Jewett School (66 Bridge St) sponsored by Bucksport Recreation A Branch of The Down East Family YMCA. Photos by Monty Rand with order forms available the day of the event.
- 2:00 - 3:45 FREE showing of the holiday movie ELF at The Alamo Theatre sponsored by the Town of Bucksport, Maine!
- 4:00 - 5:00 FREE photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus as well as FREE cookies and drinks sponsored by and located inside Camden National Bank!
- 4:00 - 6:30 FREE photos with Snowy the Snowman and Gingy the Gingerbread man as well as FREE Cookies and drinks sponsored by and located inside Camden National Bank!
- 4:00 - 6:00 Wine Tasting at BookStacks
- 4:30 - 5:45 Floats arrive at the former mill parking lot. For parade participants who need a restroom or a place to stay warm the Bucksport United Methodist Church will have their building open for you.
- 5:00 - 6:30 FREE cookies and cocoa sponsored by and located at The Dairy Port!
- 6:00 8th Annual Parade of Lights & Fireworks sponsored by the Town of Bucksport, Maine! The parade will start at the former mill parking lot then head across Franklin Street, down Mill Street across Main Street and back to the former mill parking lot.
- 6:30 - 8:30 FREE S'mores Lounge by the gazebo cosponsored by Main Street Bucksport and Buck Memorial Library!
- 6:30 - 8:30 FREE Ornament making behind Warren's Waterfront Restaurant sponsored by The Village - A Bucksport Community Group!
- 7:15 - 7:30 Fireworks over the Penobscot River sponsored by the Town of Bucksport, Maine! Please stay on the Bucksport side as you will not be permitted on the grounds of Fort Knox. 8:00 Regular price showing of "The Holdover" at The Alamo Theatre
Get our free mobile app