The Neighborhood House and Mt. Desert Chamber of Commerce Combine to Bring Trick or Treating to You 2021[VIDEO]
Halloween is Sunday October 31st. Last year theThe Neighborhood House in Northeast Harbor and the Mount Desert Chamber of Commerce combined to bring trick or treating to you via the Halloween Treat Truck! It proved to be so successful, they're bringing it back for 2021!
The truck will be making stops around Mount Desert Island to safely deliver plenty of treats to all the ghouls and goblins. Residents of all ages and all island communities are invited to visit .
Here's the schedule
- 4 p.m. Otter Creek Market - 47 Otter Creek Drive, Mt. Desert
- 4:20 p.m. Seal Harbor Beach
- 4:50 p.m. North East Harbor Visitor Center
- 5:25 p.m. E. Pat Foster Real Estate, Main Street, Somesville and Jordan Fernald Funeral Home, 1139 Main St, Mt Desert
- 6:05 p.m. Hall Quarry Road, Mount Desert
- 6:30 - 6:45 p.m. Neighborhood House, 1 Kimball Road, Northeast Harbor
LOOK: 34 spooky dessert recipes for this Halloween