Rt 3 Work Plan Week Ending Oct 28
Construction continues on the Route 3 Bar Harbor Corridor Construction Project. Here’s the work plan for the week ending Saturday,October 28th.
The area from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road has been opened up to two-way traffic until further notice. The Crooked Road Detour and first one-way loop is up and running. Please drive safely and pay attention to signage, traffic signals, and flaggers.
The contractor will be working in the areas stated below for the week
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from Hamor Lane to Crooked Road
- Installing new drainage and water services from the Crooked Road to the Acadia National Park Entrance
- Paving surface from Old Bar Harbor Road to Crooked Road
- Installing new waterline from West Street to Eagle Lake Road
- Utilities will be working from Prospect Street to Eagle Lake and along the Bluffs.
All scheduling is weather dependent.