Rt 3 Work Plan w/e October 21
Construction continues on the Route 3 Bar Harbor Corridor Construction Project. Here’s the work plan for the week ending Saturday,October 21st.
The area from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road has been opened up to two-way traffic until further notice. The Crooked Road Detour and first one-way loop is up and running. Please drive safely and pay attention to signage, traffic signals, and flaggers.
The contractor will be working in the areas stated below for the week: - Paving surface from Old Bar Harbor Road to Crooked Road
- Placing new drainage and water services from Crooked Road to Breakneck Road
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- Grading sidewalks from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- Placing new water main from West Street to Eagle Lake Road
- The utility companies will be conducting working from Prospect Street to Eagle Lake Road and at the Bluffs