Rt 3 Construction Week Ending Aug 26
Work continues on the Route 3 Bar Harbor Corridor Construction Project. Here’s the scheduled work plan for the week ending August 26th.
The Crooked Road Detour and first one-way loop is up and running. Please drive safely and pay attention to signage, traffic signals, and flaggers. Remember that school is out and there are children playing and nesting animals on the Crooked Road Detour!
- Excavating mainline and placing new gravel from Hamor Lane to the Crooked Road
- Fine grade and pave from Lookout Point Road North to Hamor Lane
- Placing new drainage from Hamor Lane to Crooked Road
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from Sand Point Road to Lookout Point Road North
- Public works will be installing new water services from Hamor Lane to Crooked Road
- The utility companies will be conducting working along the Bluffs and on Ocean Avenue