Route 3 Work Plan Week Ending May 4th
Work continues in the Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Area. Here's the work plan for the week ending May 4th.
Please be aware of the flaggers. Traffic will continue to be 2 way until paving begins, possibly during the 2nd week of May. After that the one way detour will be up and running again utilizing the Park Loop Road.
This week the contractor will be working in the areas below:
- Patching various granite curb areas from Duck Brook to Highbrook Road.
- Working on the ramp at the school crossing downtown on Eden Street.
- Placing slotted drains at The Colony and The Wonderview.
- Working on drainage in various locations between Sonogee and the Quality Inn
- Continue working on repairing the water main leak in front of the Park Entrance later in the week.