Prime Time Holiday Specials – Tuesday December 22nd
We've scoured the TV listings for the Holiday specials on television tonight, Tuesday, December 22nd so you won't miss one! Here's your reminder to tune in or set your DVR to watch them later
- 8 p.m. - The Voice - Holiday Celebration
- 9 p.m. - Saturday Night Live - Christmas Special
- 8 p.m. - How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- 6 p.m. - The Santa Squad - An unemployed art teacher has to accept a job with the Santa Squad to help wealthy widower Gordon and his two precious daughters rediscover the magic of Christmas
- 8 p.m. - The Christmas High Note - A woman develops feelings for a single father while helping his teenage daughter prepare to sing a Christmas Eve pageant.
- 10 p.m. - Inn Love by Christmas - A successful young woman living in Miami is climbing her way up the corporate ladder in the hotel industry. Although she doesn't get back to her small northern hometown often, her grandmother is able to convince her to come home for Christmas.
- 5:10 p.m. - Home Alone
- 7:40 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- 10:20 p.m. - The Night Before - As their annual reunion tradition comes to an end, three lifelong friends plan a night of debauchery and hilarity by searching for the Nutcracka Ball, the Holy Grail of Christmas parties in New York
- 8 p.m. - Four Christmases - When their plans for a holiday getaway fall apart, a couple (Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon) must spend Christmas Day trudging to a quarter of family get togethers.
- 10 p.m. - Fred Claus
- 7 p.m. - Last Holiday - Upon learning of a terminal illness, a shy woman (Queen Latifah) decides to sell off all her possessions and live it up at a posh European hotel.
- 9 p.m. - Last Holiday - Upon learning of a terminal illness, a shy woman (Queen Latifah) decides to sell off all her possessions and live it up at a posh European hotel.
- 6 p.m. - On the Twelfth Day of Christmas - Maggie is thrilled when Mitch, her long time crush, moves back to town. When she learns Mitch's love for Christmas has drastically changed, she tries to bring his holiday spirit back by showing him the magic of Christmas.
- 8 p.m. - A Christmas Carousel - Lila is hired by the royal family of Ancadia to repair a carousel and must work with the prince to complete it by Christmas.
- 10 p.m. - Good Morning Christmas! Two squabbling TV hosts travel to a small town over Christmas, and while pretending to get along for the sake of appearances, they slowly discover there is more to each other than they thought.