Prime Time Holiday Specials – Thursday December 3rd
We've scoured the TV listings for tonight's Holiday Specials on TV so you won't miss one! Here's your reminder to watch them live or set the DVR!
- 8 p.m. - The Voice - Holiday Celebration
- 8 p.m. - iHeart Radio Jingle Ball Greatest Moments
- 6 p.m. - "Jingle Belle" - A songwriter runs into an old flame when she returns to help with a Christmas Eve pageant.
- 8 p.m. - "Merry Liddle Christmas" - A successful entrepreneur's messy family descends on her new dream home for the holidays
- 10:05 p.m. - "Merry Liddle Chrismas Wedding" - A couple try to plan the perfect destination wedding amid family chaos and drama
- 5:30 p.m. - Home Alone
- 8:20 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
The Food Network
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas Illusions
- 9 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Homespun Christmas
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Visions of Christmas
American Movie Channel
- 8 p.m. - Elf
- 10 p.m. - Elf
- 6 p.m. - "Holiday Date" - Brooke is dumped right before Christmas and enlists the help of actor Joel to play the role of her boyfriend for the holidays
- 8 p.m. - "If I Only Had Christmas" - A cheerful publicist teams up with a cynical business owner to help a charity in need at Christmastime.
- 10 p.m. - "Christmas Waltz" - A woman makes an unexpected connection with her dance instructor after her storybook Christmas wedding is canceled