Prime Time Holiday Specials Friday December 11
We've scoured the TV listings for tonight's (Friday December 11th's), Holiday Specials on TV so you won't miss one! Here's your reminder to watch them live or set the DVR!
- 8 p.m. - The Christmas Caroler Challenge - A Christmas caroling competition show featuring carol groups performing for 3 celebrity judges
- 6 p.m. - Radio Christmas - When her Philadelphia radio station is closed for repairs during the holidays, DJ Kara Porter is forced to broadcast from the small town of Bethlehem
- 8 p.m. - Inn Love by Christmas - A successful young woman living in Miami is climbing her way up the corporate ladder in the hotel industry. Although she doesn't get back to her small northern hometown often, her grandmother is able to convince her to come home for Christmas.
- 10 p.m. - The Santa Squad - An unemployed art teacher has to accept a job with the Santa Squad to help wealthy widower Gordon and his 2 precious daughters rediscover the magic of Christmas
- 8:50 p.m. - Disney Channel's Epic Holiday Showdown - Kevin Frazier and Nischelle Turner try to save the holidays.
- 6:45 p.m. - Home Alone
- 9:15 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- 8 p.m. - It's a Wonderful Life - Ruined by a miser (Lionel Barrymore) on Christmas Eve, a suicidal family man (Jimmy Stewart) sees life anew thanks to his guardian angel
- 6:45 p.m. - The Year Without a Santa Claus
- 8 p.m. - The Polar Express
- 10 p.m - Snow Day - Students steal a snow plow and fend off a crazy driver (Chris Elliott) in an attempt to keep school closed for a second day.
- 6 p.m. - Christmas with the Darlings - When an assistant gives her final notice, she is drawn into helping the younger brother of her boss as he looks after his orphaned nieces and nephew through Christmas.
- 8 p.m. - Five Star Christmas - After moving back to her hometown, a woman plots with her siblings and grandparents to help her father's new bed and breakfast and get a 5-star review from an incognito travel critic.
- 10 p.m. - If I Only Had Christmas - A cheerful publicist teams up with a cynical business owner to help a charity in need at Christmastime.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app