Prime Time Holiday Specials December 15
We've scoured the TV listings for tonight's (Tuesday, December 15th's), Holiday Specials on TV so you won't miss one! Here's your reminder to watch them live or set the DVR
- 8 p.m. - Scrooged
- 6 p.m. - Every Day is Christmas - A self-proclaimed workaholic embraces the Christmas spirit when her past, present and future collide, forcing her to risk the one thing money can't buy: her heart.
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Pen Pals - Following an unexpected breakup weeks before Christmas, a tech wiz heads back to her hometown for the holidays. She signs up for an anonymous holiday pen pal service and becomes enchanted by each beautifully written letter she receives.
- 10 p.m. - A Taste of Christmas - Upon learning her cousin Francesca must cancel the Christmas Eve opening of her Italian restaurant. Natalie becomes determined to help make the opening day a reality.
- 5:45 p.m. - Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
- 8:25 p.m. - Disney's A Christmas Carol
The Food Network
- 7 p.m. - Chopped - Chopping in a Winter Wonderland
- 8 p.m. - Chopped - The Holiday Kitchen
- 6 p.m. - Elf
- 8 p.m. - Scrooged
- 10 p.m. - Fred Claus
- 5:30 p.m. - Office Christmas Party - Hoping to close a sale and save their jobs, two co-workers (Jason Bateman, TJ Miller) must rally their colleagues to thrown an epic Christmas party.
- 6 p.m. - The Nine Lives of Christmas - As the Christmas holiday draws near, a veterinary student and a stray cat challenge a fireman's commitment to life as a bachelor
- 8 p.m. - A Christmas Detour - Two travelers become linked with a snowstorm grounds their flight in Buffalo. Paige desperately needs to find a way to New York City to meet her fiance's parents, and it's up to Dylan, a fellow passenger and a guy she can't stand, to get her there.
- 10 p.m. - Welcome to Christmas - A real estate developer finds romance with a charming sheriff in a small town.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app