Prime Time Holiday Specials December 14
We've scoured the TV listings for tonight's (Monday, December 14th's), Holiday Specials on TV so you won't miss one! Here's your reminder to watch them live or set the DVR
- 8 p.m. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- 9 p.m. - Christmas with the Tabernacle Choir Featuring Kelli O'Hara and Richard Thomas
- 6 p.m. - A Christmas in Tennessee - A baker unites the people of her small mountain town to resist a real estate developer's plan to build a ski resort
- 8 p.m. - Lonestar Christmas - Erin takes her daughters to spend Christmas with her estranged dad on his Texas ranch, where she unexpectedly falls in love with local restauranteur Mateo while learning to forgive her father for the past.
- 10 p.m. - Inn Love by Christmas - A successful young woman living in Miami is climbing her way up the corporate ladder in the hotel industry. Although she doesn't get back to her small northern hometown often, her grandmother is able to convince her to come home for Christmas.
- 6 p.m. - Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
- 5:40 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- 8:20 p.m. - Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
The Food Channel
- 7 p.m. - Holiday Wars - North Pole Wedding
- 8 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - Topsy-Turvy Holidays
- 9 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - A Classic Christmas
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas is Heating Up
- 6 p.m. - Four Christmases - A couple must fit in four holiday visits with family
- 8 p.m. - Elf
- 10 p.m. - The Polar Express
- 9 p.m. - Dashing in December - After Wyatt finally comes home for the holidays to try to convince his mother to sell the family's Colorado ranch, he finds romance with dashing a new ranch hand who dreams of saving the property and its magical Winter Wonderland attraction
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Getaway - After a surprising breakup with her boyfriend, a travel writer decides to go on the picturesque Christmas vacation planned for the two of them alone.
- 8 p.m. - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - A snowbound stranger brightens the holidays for a retired police officer and his niece.
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Town - Lauren leaves everything behind in Boston to embark on a new chapter in her life and career. On an unforseen detour to the town of Grandon Falls, she discovers love and family, helping her to embrace the magic of Christmas.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app