Men and Thanksgiving
Men's Health magazine did a survey, and came up with these interesting results about men and Thanksgiving! See if you agree :)
- 20% consider Thanksgiving the most important holiday of the year.
- 33% of men will travel more than 5 hours on planes, trains and automobiles.
- 50% have watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles during the Thanksgiving holiday.
- 33% of men have slept in their childhood bedroom over the Thanksgiving holiday.
- 25% of men have been "forced" to sleep by themselves when staying with their girlfriend at her parents for the holiday.
- 47% of men think it would be better to stay in a hotel.
- 40% of men have increased sexual arousal when catching a whiff of doughnuts and pumpkin pie.
- 60% of men are happy to pass the knife and let someone else carve the turkey.
- 70% of men wash down their bird with booze.
- 13.1 pounds of turkey is the average amount of turkey a guy will gobble at Thanksgiving.
- Overeating is the Turkey day tradition the average guy hates worse than family bickering.