Last Call for Glen Mary Wading Pool in Bar Harbor
Labor Day weekend's weather forecast looks fantastic, and this is your last chance to go to the Glen Mary Wading Pool in Bar Harbor before it closes for the season on Labor Day, Monday, September 7th.
The Glen Mary Wading Pool will be open 10 a.m. to sunset Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 4-6. Remember there is no lifeguard on duty.
Friday's forecast calls for clear skies with temperatures in the upper 70's while Saturday and Sunday call for sunny skies with temperatures in the lower 70's.
With COVID-19 and in accordance with the Governor's Executive order the following rules are in place....
- The MAXIMUM number of people inside the facility at anyone time is 50. Before entering the gate each person must confirm that the number does not exceed 50, yourself included. Otherwise you must wait or someone to leave before entering
- Use Hand Sanitizer (provided at the facility) BEFORE and AFTER touching the access gate, each time you enter and leave the area.
- Face covering should NOT be worn while in the pool itself
- Physical distancing of AT LEAST 6 FEET must be maintained to the extent possible while inside the pool, on the pool deck, on the lawn, at the playground and other seating areas.
- A face covering MUST be worn INSIDE THE BATHROOM BUILDING. The bathroom is cleaned 1 time per day (subject to change based on use)
- Follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for washing your hands, disinfecting surfaces you touch and keeping your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.