Good News for Those Who Flush Toilets in Bar Harbor
Good news for Bar Harbor residents, as the Bar Harbor Town Council passed the Fiscal Year 2021 Sewer budget on Tuesday, October 20th, calling for no increase in the sewer rate, meaning the estimated annual sewer bill for a residential household will not change.
In fact, there has just been one 1.9% increase in the last 5 years.
A quick budget recap
- Rates remain at $7.95 per 100 cubic feet
- Contains a 3.2 percent operations expense budget increase
- Projects that billable volume will decrease by 3.1 percent
- Estimates a 0.1 percent increase in budgeted revenue
- No bonding for Combined Sewer Overflow projects
To see the full in detailed budget click HERE