Ellsworth School Department Holding Job Fair Thursday August 17th 5-7 p.m.
The start of the 2023-24 school year is right around the corner, and the Ellsworth School Department is hoping to fill positions so that the school year can start without a hitch!
They are holding a job fair from 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 17th at the Ellsworth Elementary-Middle School on Forrest Avenue in Ellsworth. Attendees will be able to speak with Principals and Directors and share your background and skills, learn about the jobs, qualifications and application process.
Some of the opening include
- Bus and Van Drivers
- Adult Ed Evening Administration Assistant
- Ellsworth Elementary Middle School Administrative Assistant
- K-4 Behavior Teacher
- Grade 8 Teacher
- 5-8 Life Skills
- Hancock County Technical Center Health Occupations Aide
- Educational Technicians 2 and 3
- Substitutes in all departments - teachers, ed techs, bus and van drivers, maintencance and custodial and food service.
If you can't attend the job fair, you're invited to call the Superintendent's Office at 667-4100