Curbside Delivery Take-Out and Home Delivery of Books from the Northeast Harbor Library
Did you know that the Northeast Harbor Public Library is offering Curbside Delivery, Take-Out Delivery and Home Delivery of Books to patrons? Thanks to Robin Strauss the Children's Librarian we have the information
CURBSIDE PICKUP | Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm
- Request any available item in our catalogue. There are three possible ways to make a request:
- Login to your account and place a hold,
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Or call us at 207-276-3333
- Your request will be filled as soon as possible; items will be bagged and labeled with your name. We will call or email you when your order is ready and confirm when you are able to pick your items up. Pick up your items outside by our front entry. If you are not able to arrange pickup within 7 days of your request being filled, the item will be placed back into circulation. The checkout period begins when the request is filled.
TAKEOUT WINDOW | Monday through Friday, 1 pm – 3 pm
An open window, staffed with a friendly face. Our takeout window is located in the Children’s Room. Through the takeout window we are able to checkout materials, make reader’s advisory suggestions and answer reference questions. We are not able to accept returned items through the takeout window.
HOME DELIVERY | By appointment
This service is for patrons who are infirm and unable to get to the library. At this time we are only offering this service within the town limits of Northeast Harbor. Book deliveries will be available on Mondays. Please call 207-276-3333 during our business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.