Blue Lobsters Compete for 1st Time
- Zoey Nevells 1st place 25yd freestyle, 1st place 25yd backstroke
- Bailey Fallica 2nd place 25yd freestyle, 2nd place 25yd backstroke
- Levi Alley 1st place 25yd freestyle, 2nd place 50yd freestyle
- Abbie Stanley 1st place 15yd freestyle
- Moriah Hatch 2nd place 15yd freestyle
- Gracie Fallica 1st place 15yd assisted
- Megan Gellerson 1st place 15yd flotation, 1st place 25yd flotation
The Blue Lobsters are coached by Sharon Longley and Brianna Hester.
Become a Blue Lobster!
The Blue Lobster program promotes social inclusion by pairing those with and without intellectual disabilities through shared recreational sports and activities.
For ages 5 – 18, activities include basketball, walking club, bingo, art nights, dance parties, and more!
To become a Unified Partner (volunteer) or learn more, contact Elizabeth Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-667-3086.