Bar Harbor Rt 3 Construction Work Plan Week Ending May 11
The Route 3 Construction Project continues in Bar Harbor, and the Maine Department of Transportation advises that the 1 Way Detour utilizing the Park Loop Road will begin on Monday, May 13th!
Here is the Work Plan for the week ending Saturday, May 11th. Remember to please be mindful of the flaggers and follow their directions while workers are completing the project.
- Placing loam from the entrance of Acadia National Park to Duck Brook
- Working on drainage in front of Jack Russell's Steakhouse
- Paving water line repairs in front of the entrance to Acadia National Park and the Chart House Restaurant
- Paving sidewalks and driveways from the Days Inn to Highbrook Road
- Prepping for pavement from the Bluffs to the Eagle Lake Road
- Landscaping from the College of the Atlantic to the Eagle Lake Road
All work is weather dependent and subject to change.