Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Work Plan Week Ending May 12
The new detour is in effect! Here is the work plan for the Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Corridor for the Week Ending Saturday, May 12th. Please be mindful of animals, and children who are not used to the volume of traffic that will be on the detour route! Please follow the directions of the flaggers and try to move over to give the construction crews as much room as possible.
The traffic signals near the Acadia Park Entrance will be active so be sure to be aware or red, yellow and green The new detour is in effect! Here is the work plan for the Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Corridor for the Week Ending Saturday, May 12th.ights!
Here's the anticipated work plan. Remember everything is weather dependent.
- Working on new drainage from Days Inn to the Bayview
- Starting work on a large pipe in the West Street / Eden Street Intersection
- Conducting sewer work from Duck Brook to Days Inn
- Grading the roadway and excavating driveways from Crooked Road to the Acadia National Park Entrance
- Working on sidewalk improvements on Mount Desert Street and Main Street Downtown
- Working on updates near the Quality Inn on Kebo Street
- Utilities are working on minor improvements at various locations along the project