Town of Bar Harbor COVID-19 Update November 12
The Town of Bar Harbor issued the following COVID-19 update on Thursday afternoon, November 12th.
- As of today, November 12 the Maine CDC has confirmed 137 positive COVID-19 cases and increase of 52 cases since November 5th
- MDI Hospital has confirmed 25 positive cases to date, 19 Hancock County residents and 6 non-residents
- The current case rate for the State of Maine is 62.7 per 10,000 people while the rate in Hancock County is 25 per 10,000 people.
- Beginning on Friday, November 13th, Walgreens Pharmacy in Ellsworth will offer free COVID-19 antigen testing to people experiencing symptoms.
- The free mask mailboxes have been removed from downtown. The only location that remains is the box by the municipal building
- Masks will continue to be delivered to area businesses in need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your business needs masks.