• What happens if I withdraw from EMCC?
  • Are developmental courses eligible for financial aid?
  • What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?
  • When and how will I receive financial aid funds?
  • What is an award letter?
  • How much financial aid will I receive?
  • What should I do if I feel that I have special circumstances?
  • My parents are divorced. Whose income do I report?
  • My parents do not support me financially. Can I file as an independent student?
  • Do I have to reapply for financial aid every year?
  • How do I check the status of my FAFSA or request a duplicate Student Aid Report?
  • What can I do to prevent FAFSA processing delays?
  • What is EMCC’s 6-digit federal school code to be entered on the FAFSA?
  • When should I apply for financial aid?
  • What information do I need to have before I file a FAFSA?
  • How do I apply for financial aid?
  • Am I eligible for financial aid?
  • What is financial aid?

Need answers? Contact EMCC Today!

More From WDEA Ellsworth Maine