Rt. 3 Work Plan W/Ending Nov 11
The Route 3 Bar Harbor Corridor work is continuing and is scheduled to go through at least November 22nd depending upon the weather. Here is the work plan for the week ending Saturday, November 11th.
The one-way loop and detour will still be in place from Sand Point Road down to Crooked Road, and two-way traffic will continue from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road unless otherwise set up along the road
The contractor will be working in the areas stated below for the week:
- Backing up shoulders from Hamor Lane to Crooked Road
- Paving surface on driveways from the beginning of the job to Crooked Road
- Installing new drainage and water services from Crooked Road to the Acadia National Park entrance
- Placing new water main from West Street to Eagle Lake Road
- The utility companies will be conducting working from Prospect Street to Eagle Lake Road and from the Ferry Terminal to the Highbrook Street
Note- Detour signs will be removed and two way traffic will be reestablished once the paving of the driveways is complete.