MDI Hospital’s Walk in the Park – Mondays and Wednesdays November 2021
MDI Hospital is continuing their popular Walk in the Park Program every Monday and Wednesday morning in November, with the exception of the day before Thanksgiving, on November 24th. All walks will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The walking program is designed for pleasure or fitness. You're encourage to pace yourself. Please make sure to wear appropriate footwear and dress in layers. You may also want to bring water, snacks, bug spray and a camera.
To sign up please contact May Parham by calling 207-801-5034 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the November Schedule
- Wednesday November 3 - Sieur de Mont, Jesup Trail and the Great Meadow Loop. Meet at the Sieur de Mont Parking Area. 3.0 miles
- Monday November 8 - Witch Hole Pond. Meet at Duck Brook Bridge Parking Area. 3.4 miles
- Wednesday November 10 - Pretty Marsh Fire Road. Meet at the Pretty Marsh picnic area (On the left or right depending on the picnic area status) 3.4 round trip to a wonderful view of Long Pond!
- Monday November 15 - Great Head to Thunder Hole. Park in the Great Head Parking Area 4.0 miles
- Wednesday, November 17 - Amphitheater Loop. Park in the lot just north of Brown Mountain Gate House (1 mile north of Northeast Harbor on Route 198) 5.2 miles
- Monday November 22 - Eagle Lake Wet side. Meet at the Eagle Lake Parking Area, out and back 4.0 miles
- Wednesday November 24 - Thanksgiving Holiday - no walk
- Monday November 29 - Stanley Brook Road. Meet at the Seal Harbor Parking Lot across from the public beach. Out and back 4.0 miles
Get our free mobile app