MDI Hospital’s Walk in the Park – Mondays and Wednesdays June 2021
MDI Hospital is continuing their popular Walk in the Park Program every Monday and Wednesday morning in June. All walks will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The walking program is designed for pleasure or fitness. You're encourage to pace yourself. Please make sure to wear appropriate footwear and dress in layers. You may also want to bring water, snacks, bug spray and a camera.
To sign up please contact May Parham by calling 207-801-5034 or by emailing her at email@example.com
Here's the June Schedule
- Wednesday, June 2 - Seaside Path, Meet at the Seal Harbor parking lot across from the public beach 4.0 miles
- Monday June 7 - Witch Hole Pond. Meet at the Duck Brook Bridge Parking area. 3.4 miles
- Wednesday June 9 - Wooded Loop. Meet in the upper, overflow parking lot for the Jordan Pond House. 3.5 miles
- Monday June 14 - Park at Fabbri and walk around Otter Cove and back 4.0 miles
- Wednesday June 16 - Blackwoods Campground. Take Route 3 from Bar Harbor, past Otter Creek on the left. Out and back for 4.0 miles
- Monday June 21 - Little Long Pond. Meet at the Gate in Seal Harbor (please carpool if possible as there's limited parking) 4.0 miles
- Wednesday June 23 - Amphitheatre Loop. Meet in the Brown Mountain Gate House Parking Area on Route 198. Out and back for 4.5 miles
- Monday June 28 - Seaside Path. Meet at the Seal Harbor parking lot across from the public beach 4.0 miles
- Wednesday June 30 - Hadlock Brook Loop. Meet at the Brown Mountain Gate House parking area, just before Northeast Harbor. 3.9 miles