MDI Football – Start of 2-A-Days [PHOTOS]
The MDI Trojans started 2-a-days and the beginning of the 2023 Football Season at 6 a.m. on Monday, August 14th.
There were just under 30 high school athletes taking part in conditioning drills on the foggy morning.
Players were divided into 4 groups to go through stations under the watchful eyes and encouraging chatter of the Trojan's coaches.
Here's the MDI Schedule.
- Monday August 21 Controlled Scrimmage vs. Stearns 5 p.m.
- Saturday August 26 Exhibition at Dexter 12 noon
- Friday September 1 vs. Mountain Valley 7 p.m.
- Friday September 8 vs. Grey-New Gloucester 6 p.m.
- Saturday September 16 at Camden Hills 1 p.m.
- Friday September 22 vs. Waterville 7 p.m.
- Friday September 29 at Lake Region 6 p.m.
- Friday October 6 vs. Spruce Mountain 7 p.m.
- Friday October 13 at Morse 6 p.m.
All the regular season games (September 1- October 13) will be broadcast on WDEA Internet Radio, on our free downloadable APP and on any Alexa enabled device, with the exception of the Friday September 29th game. Games will also be broadcast on WDEA AM 1370 when there isn't a Red Sox game.