Mailing Christmas Packages? Tuesday December 15th Is an Important Date
Are you mailing Christmas packages to loved ones and friends this year? You'll want to try and mail them by Tuesday, December 15th otherwise the cost of mailing will go up exponentially.
We all know that the United Post Office, United Parcel Service and Federal Express are all working overtime this year with all the packages and letters being shipped. Plus, UPS and FedEx are now responsible for transporting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Here are the deadlines for shipping to insure that your package arrives by Christmas.
United Post Office
- Retail Ground Service - December 15
- First Class Mail Service - December 18
- Priority Mail Service - December 19
- Priority Mail Express Service - December 23
- UPS Ground - December 15
- UPS Standard from Continental U.S. to Canada - December 15
- UPS Standard from Continental U.S. to Mexico - December 16
- UPS 3 Day Select packages for delivery on Dec. 24 - December 21
- FedEx Ground - December 15
- FedEx Home Delivery - December 15
- FedEx Express Saver - December 21
- FedEx International Economy to Canada - December 21
- FedEx International Economy to Mexico - December 21
- FedEx 2Day A.M. and FedEx 2Day - December 22