Holiday TV Shows – Sunday December 11
Christmas is just 2 weeks away! Here are the Sunday, December 11th Holiday Specials on TV tonight!
- 8 p.m. - National Christmas Tree Lighting:Celebrating 100 Years
- 9 p.m. - Must Love Christmas - A snowbound novelist finds herself in a love triangel
- 7 p.m. - Avatar
- 6 p.m. - My Christmas Prince - Samantha has to make a difficult choice during Christmas
- 8 p.m. - Single and Ready to Jingle - A woman finds unexpected holiday romance in Alaska
- 10 p.m. - A Receipt for Joy - Sparks fly between a food correspondent and a shy chef.
- 6:55 p.m. - The Santa Clause 2
- 9:25 p.m. - The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
- 7 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Returning Champs
- 8 p.m. - Christmas Cookie Challenge - Christmas Then and Now
- 9 p.m. - Holiday Wars - North Pole Talent Show
- 10 p.m. - Holiday Baking Championship - The World of Holidays
- 8 p.m. - Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- 9 p.m. - A Christmas Story
- 8 p.m. - Elf
- 10 p.m. - Elf
- 8 p.m. - Home Alone
- 10:30 p.m. - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - Christmas at the Drive-In - A property lawyer tries to save her town's local drive-in
- 8 p.m. - Crown Prince of Christmas - Madison tells her family that she is dating a prince
- 10 p.m. - Christmas on Candy Cane Lane - Ivy Donaldson struggles with her mom's shadow.
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Class Reunion - Sparks fly between two former classmates at a reunion
- 8 p.m. - The Holiday Sitter - Sparks fly between a bachelor and a handsome neighbor
- 10 p.m. - Haul Out the Holy - Neighbors want a woman to join in Christmas festivities.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - The Gift of Peace - A once-devout widow tires going to a support group
- 8 p.m. - A Christmas Melody - A woman moves back to her hometown with her young daughter
- 10 p.m. - Time for Me to Come Home to Christmas - Two strangers decide to try to get to Tusla together.