Healthy Acadia’s INSPIRE Recovery Center Open House Saturday, September 18th 11-2
INSPIRE stands for IN Support of People In REcovery. Healthy Acadia's INSPIRE Recovery Center will be hosting an Open House and Silent Auction this Saturday, September 18th from 11 to 2. The new community recovery center is located at 24 Church Street in Ellsworth.
from 11 to 2 there will be
- BBQ cooked by the Ellsworth Police Department
- Darling's Ice Cream Truck
- Face Painting
- Rock Painting
- Bean Bag Toss and Other Children's Games
- Corn Hole
- Meditation and Yoga
- Pictures taken with the Autobot
- Live Music
- The Ellsworth Public Library will be there with story time and you can get a library card
Plus there will be a silent auction with a chance to bid on Story Land tickets, gift cards to lots of local businesses, lobsters, paintings and lots more.
The INSPIRE Recovery Center is open Monday -Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The goal is to make the Center a community hub for recovery meetings, recovery coaching and services such as yoga and journaling or for simply connecting with others over coffee
For more information call 412-2288