Bar Harbor Rt 3 Construction Work Plan Week Ending April 27
Here is the latest construction work plan for the week ending April 27th for the Bar Harbor Route 3 Construction Project. The scheduling is weather dependent, so with the expected rain, work could be delayed
Traffic will be 2 way until paving begins, which is scheduled tentatively to begin during the first few weeks of May. After that, the 1 way detour will be up and running again utilizing the Park Loop Road.
This week's scheduled work include
- Working on curbing at the Acadia National Park entrance, around Sand Point Road and various repair areas along the project
- Working on widening the shoulder area at the end of the Sand Point Road
- Placing slotted drains at the Colony in Hulls Cove
- Working on improving drainage at Duck Brook
- Working on repairing a water main leak in front of the Park Entrance on Thursday, April 25th.