Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Pledges $7,500 in Matching Funds to Hancock County Food Pantries
This winter is proving to be especially stressful for Mainers with the ever increasing costs. The higher heating bills, the cost of food, the electric rate increases, the gasoline prices.. All of these are increasing faster than wages.
Luckily Mainers are extremely generous, and those who are able and willing are helping to the extent that they can. Now Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has stepped up to the plate and will make your donations go even further!
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has agreed to match all donations to the following 5 food pantries in Hancock County up to $1500 each for cash donations made between now and December 2nd.
The Food Pantries are
- Bar Harbor Food Pantry located in Bar Harbor
- Emmaus Homeless Shelter in Ellsworth
- Westside Food Pantry in Southwest Harbor
- Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry in Ellsworth
- Tree of Life Food Pantry in Blue Hill