AOS 91 Food Pick-Up Information May 4 – 8
Here are food pick-up times for AOS 91 students May 4th - 8th. Food is available FREE for ALL, regardless of whether you receive free or reduced meals during the school year. MDI High School students will pick up food at their sending elementary school. Parents should sign up at the individual school links.
In all cases if you or a family member are ill, please send a healthy individual to pick up food. If you are unable to find help getting food picked up, they will assist you
MDI High School
This is for students living in Bar Harbor and the surrounding villages. Food will be picked up Wednesday, May 6th from 11:30 to 12:30 in front of the Emerson Library. this is a bulk box distriubution
Mount Desert Elementary School
Sign up is HERE. This is for all students attending Mount Desert Elementary School and for MDI High School Students living in Hall Quarry, Somesville, Otter Creek, Northeast Harbor, Pretty Marsh, Seal Harbor and Mount Desert.
Food will be picked up Monday and Thursday, May 4th and 7th. Families with last names A-F should pick up between 11am-11:30 am , Families with last names G-M should pick up between 11:30 and 12 Noon and those families with last names N-Z should pick up between 12 Noon and 12:30 p.m.
Please CLICK HERE to sign up. This is for students living in Southwest Harbor and the surrounding villages. Food will be picked up Tuesday May 5th between 11 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. This will be a bulk food box with food for 5 days.
Pick up instructions
- Please drive into the horseshoe in front of the school and drive into the bus lane.
- The food will be placed on a table then 1 person should exit the car to pick up the meals.
- Please drive through the bus lane and exit out the horseshoe drive.
This is for students living in Tremont. Food will be picked up Thursday May 7th from 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. This will be a bulk food box with food for 5 days. Food will be distributed in front of the school
This is for students living in Trenton. They are the only school in the AOS with pick up days of Monday, and Wednesday, May 4th and May 6th .Pick up times are from 7:30 to 8:30 am. You may sign up HERE Parents needing food can call Stephanie at 207-479-6008 or call Mr. Zboray 207-460-8091
- Red Sky Restaurant in Southwest Harbor - Serving a FREE MEAL 11:30-1:30 Monday-Friday please call 207-244-0476 for curbside pickup. For delivery please call before 11:30 to be added to the schedule.
- Open Table MDI in Bar Harbor at the Congregational Church. Serving to go Tuesday and Saturdays from 4 to 6 p.m. Delivery is also available by calling/texting 207-664-9026 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery requests should be submitted as early as possible and no later than 2 p.m.
- Common Good Soup Kitchen in Southwest Harbor is delivery soups to families on Friday. On Sundays you may pick up boxes of food outsider their door from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Please call Laurie at 207-479-5313 to arrange delivery.