A Message From the Surgeon General for the 4th of July Weekend [VIDEO]
Surgeon General Jerome Adams shares an important message for Americans ahead of the 4th of July weekend
To slow the spread of coronavirus, each of us must continue to take personal responsibility to protect ourselves and our loved ones. By doing just a few simple things, we can make a big difference.
- We need to stay six feet from others when we can
- Wear face coverings in public especially if we can’t social distance.
- We need to follow state and local guidelines
- Wash our hands frequently
- Take extra precautions if we’re at higher risk.
Although not all of us risk a severe case of the virus, we all risk getting the virus and spreading it to others – maybe without realizing we’re sick.