Rt 3 Construction Week End Sept 30
Construction continues on the Route 3 Bar Harbor Corridor Construction Project. Here’s the work plan for the week ending Saturday, September 30th.
The area from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road has been opened up to two-way traffic until further notice. The Crooked Road Detour and first one-way loop is up and running. Please drive safely and pay attention to signage, traffic signals, and flaggers.
The contractor will be working in the areas stated below for the week:
- Placing new drainage from Crooked Road to Breakneck Road
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from Sand Point Road to East Hillside Drive
- Fine grading from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- Paving from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- The utility companies will be conducting working from the Breakneck Road/ Ocean Avenue to the Bluffs, and West Street to Eagle Lake Road
All scheduling is weather dependent and subject to change.