Northeast Harbor Christmas Festival
Northeast Harbor won't be a small sleepy town on Saturday, December 3rd with the Northeast Harbor Christmas Festival, a day full of activities highlighted by Santa's arrival at the Marina aboard the Sunbeam at 4 PM.
Here are the full schedule of events
- 9 AM - Registration for The Neighborhood House 4th Annual Frosty 5K and Kids Fun Run
- 9:30 AM Kid's Fun Run Begins
- 10 AM Frosty 5k Run/Walk Begins
- 10 AM - 12 Noon Card Making Station at the Northeast Harbor Library
- 1 PM - 3 PM Santa's Workshop at The Neighborhood House
- 3 PM - 4:30 PM Wagon Rides from The Neighborhood House to Marina and Main Street.
- 3 PM - 6 PM Horse and Carriage Rides with Waikerie Farm (weather permitting)
- 3:45 PM Caroling at the Marina
- 4 PM Santa's Arrival on the Sunbeam at the Marina
- 4:14 PM - 5:30 PM Visits with Santa - Front Porch of Carter's Real Estate
- 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM Bonfire on Main Street in Front of the Great Harbor Maritime Museum
- 5:30 PM - 7 PM Festival of Trees at the Mount Desert Nursery School
- 7 PM Acadia Community Theater's Second Performance of Nutcracker at The Neighborhood House.